COOKIE DISCLOSURE TEXT
We, CONEX Entegre Sistemleri (''Data Supervisor''), collect information that will help us improve your experience and place great value on your privacy experiences who visit our website ("http://conex.com.tr/").
With the Cookie Disclosure Text, we aim to inform you about cookies. This Cookie Disclosure Text contains explanations on the different types of cookies used on our website and how you can control them.
The cookie is a small text file and it holds a certain amount of data that our website can send to your browser. It can then be stored on your computer's hard drive and accessed by our web server. These cookies can then be received by us and our web pages and services can be arranged through cookies. In Cookie Disclosure Text; we refer to all technologies including cookies, pixels, web beacons and gifs as cookies.
As CONEX Integrated Systems, we can add new cookies to the cookies used on our website, stop using or change them. It is appropriate to state that we have the right to unilaterally change the Cookie Disclosure Text at any time.
THE METHOD AND LEGAL CAUSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data are collected electronically through cookies for the legitimate interests of our Office, and except for the personal data processing processes where we combine your online web behavior data with the personal data you previously provided to us over time based on your consent, Per Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person are not damaged.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE THE PERSONAL DATA IS TO BE PROCESSED
Cookies are processed to enable you to navigate our website and use certain features, improve your website experience or collecting other statistical data, remembering choices you make (such as language preference, country location, or other online settings) and providing personalized or enhanced features you choose, making our website easier to use, better tailoring our products, services and website according to your needs and interests, serving ads more relevant to you and your interests, limiting the number of times you see an ad, measuring the effectiveness of the advertising campaign and providing you with relevant targeted advertisements on our website and online services and third-party websites and online services, working on profiling.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website will not function properly without these cookies. These are usually placed as a response to actions made by you which means service request. These cookies do not store any information that can personally identify you.
|Service Provider||Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose||Cookie Duration|
|To prevent the cookie warning from being displayed repeatedly.||1 Day|
These cookies are used only to improve the operation of a website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages are visited mostly by visitors. Since these cookies collect all information in aggregates, the information is anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we cannot know when you visited our site, therefore, we shall not be able to monitor the performance of our site.
These cookies enable our website to offer enhanced functionality and personalization based on your previous visits and choices on our site. Functional cookies allow the choices you make on our website (such as your username, language, or the region you are in) to be remembered and provide enhanced, more personal usage features. For example, these cookies can be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of our web pages that you can customize.
Targeting and Promotional Cookies
We use these cookies to provide ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. Cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies remember your visit to our website and use this information to tailor advertisements for our products and services when you visit third-party websites. These cookies can be placed on our website by our business partners. These cookies may be used and shared by these companies to create a profile of your interests and to serve you relevant advertisements on other sites.
We work with a number of partners who can also place cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our website so that CONEX Entegre Sistemleri advertisements can be provided to you in their respective areas. We strive to identify and introduce these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether you want to accept these cookies.
Enables audio and video content to be played. It is possible to accept or reject via browser settings.
To whom and what purpose the processed personal data shall be transferred,
Your personal data processed within the scope of the accomplishment of these purposes can be transferred to authorized public institutions and organizations, our service providers, our suppliers and service providers who process personal data on behalf of our Office, in line with the purposes listed above.
• Internet Explorer
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider under Settings up to block all cookies and tap or click the OK button.
• Microsoft Edge
1. Click the three-dot section in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and navigate to the Settings section.
2. In the new window that comes up, after you click 'Select Items to Erase', select the sections you want to erase from the window that appears.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the erasing process by choosing the one you desire.
• Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click More Settings at the top right.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Click Content settings under Privacy and security.
5. Click on Cookies.
6. Look for the name of the Website under "All cookies and website data".
7. Click the Uninstall icon to the right of the site.
• Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change the Firefox setting to use custom settings for history.
4. Click the Show cookies button. Cookies window will appear.
5. In the search field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then close the about preferences page.
1. Choose Safari> Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can find more about how to do this process in other main web browsers from
https://www.esb.org.tr/cerez-bellek or https://www.aboutcookies.org address.
You can also delete it through any cookie third-party software left behind by the websites you visit.
YOUR RIGHTS PER THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We would like to state that you have the following rights concerning your personal data per the provisions of Article 11 of the Law;
• To learn whether personal data has been processed or not,
• To request the relevant information if personal data has been processed,
• To learn the purpose for the processing of personal data and whether those have been used per intended purpose or not,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred within Turkey or abroad,
• To request the rectification of incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
• To request deletion or destruction of personal data,
• To request notification of transactions to third parties to whom personal data are transferred, in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
• To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself due to analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To claim compensation in case of suffering loss due to illegal processing of the personal data.
Your application will be examined by CONEX Integrated Systems and will be answered within thirty days from the date of receipt of your application within the scope of the provisions of the PDP Law and Communiqué, and the response will be sent to you in writing or electronically. Per the applications made, CONEX Integrated Systems, as a rule, do not charge any fee, but if the transaction requires additional costs, the fees determined by the Board may be charged.